All buildings juggle:
- Budget requirements
- A practical brief of room requirements
- Town planning controls
- Site requirements
- The passive and active energy management objectives
- The services requirements
- A sustainability brief
- Material selection
- The aesthetic requirement
- Economic (or end value) concerns
RICH architecture believes each project is unique, as each client and site forms a different weighting of the above elements. This results in a unique relationship and a special bespoke building is the outcome.
RICH architecture's personal priorities lie in a modern, sculptural, sustainable dwelling that matches its economic setting. However, RICH architecture is not dogmatic; each project's priorities result from the client brief and project selection process.